Explosives Engineers' Mobile App
Explosives Engineers’ Mobile App
Dyno Nobel’s Explosives Engineers’ Mobile App equips users with the full range of blasting tools, with worldwide accessibility - even in remote locations. Access key blasting calculators, product information, unit conversions and more. Another practical innovation from Dyno Nobel!
Key Features Include:
- Complete product specifications and application uses for Dyno Nobel products.
- Custom blasting calculators include powder factor, airblast prediction, rock and explosive charge per blasthole, wet hole, ground vibration prediction, scaled distance, GPS and distance to the nearest structure.
- Real time Dyno Nobel updates are available through the News section including, press releases, videos, and news stories.
- Unit conversions, blast design terminology, definitions and formulas are all readily accessible.
- Worldwide accessibility to all features, even in remote locations
Expanded Features in this Version Include:
- A simpler, more essential look and feel, with the ability to adapt to reﬁnements and changes to the underlying operating systems, whether iOS or Android.
- The ability to select a region (America, Asia Pacific or South America) and preferred units (Imperial or Metric).
- An updated GPS which not only includes maps with latitude, longitude and altitude, but also has the ability to save and compare any two locations.
- An expanded calculator function which can now save results to a list and upload past results from that list.
- The ability to select individual product specifications to be compared in a dynamic format, allowing the user to see just the data they need in simplified table.
If you haven’t seen the Dyno Nobel Explosives Engineer’s Mobile App lately, you haven’t seen it at all. Delete your old version and download your copy of the new version today.