As an international leader in the explosives industry, we serve a broad range of customers.
Due to the global nature of our business, we only accept resumes and applications online through our website.
You can find more information about our recruitment process on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
At Dyno Nobel, we look for talented people who:
- are open and trustworthy
- have a sense of urgency in moving initiatives to successful completio
- are able to work in a matrix / with dual reporting lines; who accept and understand the significance of mutual responsibility
- are prepared to drive and accept change; who challenge comfort zones and connventional paradigms
- are willing to learn from others and set aside personal biases to accept another’s point of view
- are able to work effectively with people from different cultural backgrounds
We have career opportunities across a number of disciplines and locations including:
Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific (DNAP) supplies industrial explosives and blasting services to the mining industry in Australia, Europe, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea for surface and underground mining in the thermal coal, metallurgical coal, iron ore and other metals sectors. DNAP is the second largest supplier in Australia which is the third largest explosives market in the world.