DigiShot® Plus.4G is the industry's most advanced electronic initiation system.
Striving towards excellence in electronic initiation
Dyno Nobel's DigiShot Plus.4G initiation system is a market leader in advanced blasting technology ensuring the best blast, on time, every time. Originally launched in 2018, the system is well known across the globe for its ease of use resulting in fast deployment and programming, eliminating costly blast delays.
In December 2019, DigiShot Plus.4G also broke the world record for the largest electronic blast using 8,144 detonators.
Watch the world record breaking video
- Fast and simple “tag by plan” deployment method.
- Automatic tagger verification that detonators per channel are within design capacity.
- Detonator energy monitoring right up to the point of blasting.
- Autonomous detection and testing of detonators.
- Programming speed is 7 times faster than existing systems.
- Blasting process wirelessly controlled through the multipurpose CE4 Tagger.
- On-bench detonator hole position simplified with the GPS location of the detonator stored in the CE4 Tagger.
- Allows for 10 ViewShot® plans to be stored on the CE4 Tagger.
- Maximum wire length per channel 16,000 m (400 dets per channel at 40m).
Product Information and Resources
Read BHP's release: "Caval Ridge sets world record for largest electronic blast"
Read Mining-Technology's article: "BMA completes electronic blasting at Australian Caval Ridge coal mine"
Read Australian Mining's article: "BHP claims world’s largest electronic blasting title"