GeoShot® Blasting System
GeoShot® Blasting System is meeting the needs of challenging mining environments.
- Security: Providing an added level of security, an encrypted signal is required to fire detonators which can only be delivered by GeoShot equipment.
- Electronic accuracy: GeoShot meets geophysical exploration industry standards of accuracy of < 1.0 ms deviation in function times.
- Easy to use: Menu-driven software for the CE4 Tagger makes it simple to communicate with and test the detonators.
- A fully programmable electronic detonator that is tailored to fit all types of blasting operations.
- Verification of sufficient firing voltage at the furthest detonator, before the user presses the fire key.
- The copper detonator shell fits into a standard booster.
- Millisecond timing accuracy.
|| CE4 TAGGER V3 (GEOSHOT) 2 WIRE. One required for each Driller loading & tagging holes.
|| GEOSHOT SIU. One required for each shooting pack.
|| GEOSHOT DONGLE (Used in Dog House to retrieve SIU firing data).
|| SIU UPHOLE SIMULATOR (Used in Dog House for testing).
|| 2 WIRE PUCK ROUND RED (Optional, used for Testing and Driller Training).