Dyno Nobel Transportation Thank You for Keeping Us Moving
Dyno Nobel Transportation, a team of 140 great people driving over 13 million miles, transporting 80 million pounds of product from 8 different terminals to hundreds of customers. Thank you for keeping us moving!Apply Now
Excellent Pay & Benefits Our Drivers are Valued Employees
- Average of 3 weeks paid training
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- 5% quarterly bonus program. 85-90% of drivers achieve 100% of this bonus
- Mileage pay; plus hourly pay for some activities outside the truck
- Industry-leading health, wellness and retirement benefits
- 2 weeks of paid annual vacation accrual beginning on start date
- Up to 5 weeks of paid annual vacation based on tenure with Dyno Nobel
- 5 days PTO (paid time off) annually
*Women are encouraged to apply!Apply Now
Home Time You Have a Life, We Help You Live It
• 99% of 34-hour resets are done at home
• Compensation and all expenses paid when resets are on the road
• Even OTR drivers get consistent home-time
The Right Fit for You Day Trip, Extended or OTR Team
Tanker Drivers (HazMat) - Day Trips and Extended Runs
Our bulk terminals serve the mining industry and operate a variety of equipment including bulk pneumatics and bulk tankers. These run as day trips or extended runs out of Cambridge OH, Brooksville FL, Duffield VA, Van Wyck SC, El Dorado AR, Pittsfield IL and Cheyenne WY.
Dry-Van Drivers (HazMat) – OTR Team Operations
We have team operations in Carthage, MO and Wolf Lake, IL. Drivers are home most weekends and drive well-equipped, assigned trucks that are replaced every three years.
Come for the Job Stay for the Career
Some people join Dyno Nobel and spend their entire career driving. Others use driving as a first step to learn the business and grow into new roles.
As a driver at Dyno Nobel, you are more than just a professional truck driver. You are part of a greater organization. You are the face of our company, connected to our customers and the community, and most of all, appreciated for your work.
We are a dedicated carrier with decades of experience transporting explosives and hazardous materials throughout the United States and Canada. If you are committed to safety and are looking for a long-term career that includes excellent pay, great equipment, and consisting home-time, we ask that you consider working for Dyno Nobel.Apply Now
Contact Us to find out more
6440 S. Millrock Dr., Suite 150
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
Email Our TeamContact Us